Thursday, September 8, 2011

Blessing!

2 posts in 1 day, I am on a roll!

Well Sunday, was Alex's blessing. It was a great day! It was also an AWESOME weekend :) Steve and I both had most our families here. Yes, they all made that awfully long and awfully boring drive to see us (except Jamie, she was lucky enough to fly!).  It was so good to see everyone and spend time with each other! I don't have a huge apartment so with 26 of us in there it was a little cramped, but I loved every second of it! I love having people in my home especially when it is filled with family. Nothing is better. I wish I would have taken a picture of all us together, but I am not good at having my camera ready for such occasions. I was, however smart enough to get some pictures of Alex in is snazzy outfit Grandma made him!! He was so handsome!
 





He was SUCH a good boy during his blessing! I was so worried he has going to cry through it, especially since he screamed the entire drive to church. But he was perfect!







All ready to go! He is getting so BIG, I can't believe it!!





Happy Family! Yes, I know Steve's eyes are closed. We are so photogenic..... But Alex is happy in this one :)






Better one of Steve and I, Alex is not so happy. 
It really was a great weekend and I am so thankful our families were able to share it with us! We really are blessed to have such a fun and loving family! I don't know what we would do with out them.

2 comments:

  1. It was such a beautiful blessing. Tell Steve he did a great job. He is a pro! It was so awesome to see so many of your friends and family there. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved being there with you. It was a fun weekend having all together again. Thanks for putting up with us all.

    ReplyDelete