Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March Catch Up

March has been such a fun month for us!!

March 1: Alex's first tooth.
March 2: Crawling.
March 5: Pulling up to furniture. (Silly boy thinks he can walk!)
March 18: Crawls up stairs at church.
March 6 - 21: Grandma came to visit!!

It seems like he has done A LOT of growing this month too. He is now in 12 month most everything, except shirts. Because he is tall, not chubby. He was destined to have long legs just like Steve and I. His feet are huge! He wears size 3-4, but by the end of summer they will be 5-6.

Alex is sleeping a ton better now too. Most nights he will sleep from about 10 pm to 4 am. Have a drink and then sleep until 6 am. Steve will give him a little bit of milk before he leaves and then he sleeps in until almost 8 some days! I know it isn't 7-7 like some babies his age, but this is big for us!! I even wake up before him sometimes and get in my scriptures and things. It is so nice.

He is so fun and I love watching him learn new tricks everyday. He is a handful, but I wouldn't have it any other way!


3 comments:

  1. So cute! I can't believe how big he is! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie! I am glad you are finally getting some decent sleep. Hallelujah!! Can't wait to see you guys in May.

    ReplyDelete