Alex was SO excited to be at the beach!!

My big boy going down the slide all by himself. He LOVED it!
Beach Bum COVERED in sand!! He didn't eat too much of it, but it sure looks like he was eating it by the shovel full!

We had a blast at the beach! We were fortunate enough to find a good deal on a hotel within walking distance of the beach. The weather was perfect! In the low 80's so not too hot. We ate at an amazing Italian place, slow service, but definitely worth the wait! But the best part was watching Alex play in the sand. He loved climbing in and out of the hole I dug, filling his bucket, and pointing at EVERYTHING! He is so fun! I thought he would love the water the best because he is such a water baby, but the sand won.

Glad you had a fun time. I love the beach. Wish I was there with you.
ReplyDelete