Well 25 weeks down and 15 more to go! It seems like I have been pregnant forever! The first couple months went by really slow, but now it seems to be going by much quicker. Baby Alex (hopefully the name sticks we haven't found any other names we really love as much) has started moving a lot more and it is so fun. He mostly moves right before I go to sleep, which is a good time because then Steve can feel him too.
But bad news: it is starting to get HOT..... by the end of the week it is supposed to be 97 degrees! Yikes! Last year it didn't seem to get this hot until May. I hope I can make it at work through May. I may need to buy a giant hat and a mini fan to carry around.
Other than pregnancy news we don't have much to share. Steve is studying a lot and preparing for boards. We are slowly looking for houses to rent (it is a little too early to really look yet). And I am very much looking forward to: 1st, my birthday weekend in San Diego! It will be so nice to relax at the beach for a couple days with my hubby. 2nd, my trip to Utah in May! I can't wait to see and spent some much needed time with my family. 3rd, Steve to be done with school!!! Well, at least done with the going to class part. He still has rotations starting in July, but I think they will be a lot less stressful for both of us. And 4th, finally seeing and meeting this baby that is kicking me from the inside :)
Yea! You look super cute!
ReplyDeleteWow!!! Giant hat and mini fan will look super with the little bump :) Didn't know you had a beach weekend planned. JEALOUS! Can't wait to see you too. Good job on the blog!
ReplyDeleteYea for the blog! We're excited to see you in May also thought its too bad Steve can't come. I'm already trying to figure out how we can come visit you this fall so I can see that baby! Have fun in San Diego. Sounds like a fabulous baby-moon to me!
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute. I am so excited for you and all the wonderful things you have going on in the next couple of months. Yeah that you started a blog. Your family will be thrilled to see pictures of your little one as he grows.
ReplyDelete