~ He LOVES to look at books! If he is fussing in the car, I have found out that if I put a book in front of him he will be happier.
~ He is very ticklish! But sometimes those little squeals of joy turn to tears if you tickle him a little too much.
~ He LOVES to be startled/scared! Weird I know, but when Steve or I sneak up on him he will jump a little and then get THE biggest toothless grin. But he does not like it when he is sleepy.
~He loves standing! I sometimes think this kiddo is going to walk before he crawls! If he sits on your lap and you hold his hands he will automatically pull himself up. He is one strong boy!
~He drools like mad!! His shirts are soaked everyday. I try to remember to put a bib on him, but when I don't I sure wish I had!
~The reason he drools so much is because he is starting to really LOVE sucking/chewing on his hands. And he sure tries his hardest to fit both of them in at the same time!
~He has recently discovered his feet. When he sits in his bumbo chair (which we all love, Thanks Deb!) he just stares at them trying to figure out what they are. It is especially funny when he is wearing his monster toe socks!
~He loves bath time with dad! He loves splashing in the water. And Steve loves squirting him in the face which takes us back up to how he loves being startled/scared.
~We or I guess I should say Steve (He is a little bit more adventurous with Alex than me) has started putting him on the bed so he can sit up by himself. We do it on the bed because he tips over a lot but he thinks its funny. But he has started to stay sitting up for longer and longer!
Let's just say we have one fun little boy! We love him tons!!
| Getting Chubby :) |
| Yes, he is sitting up all by himself! |
| Monster Socks!! |
I LOVE HIM!!! Counting down the days till we see you. So fun to see the little personality emerge in these little ones.
ReplyDeleteHe is changing and growing so much. Anxious to see you all.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness he is growing up!! He's so cute and sounds like such a fun little boy :)
ReplyDeleteHe's super cute! I can't believe he is sitting up already. What a big kid!
ReplyDelete