Tuesday, January 24, 2012

6 MONTHS!

 I CANNOT believe Alex is already 6 months old! It seems like out of nowhere he went from a tiny baby to a little boy who wants to see, touch, and eat EVERYTHING! Last week we had his 6 month check up and here are his stats: 16 lbs 8 oz, 27 1/4 inches long! He is one long kiddo (83 percentile in fact)! We keep feeding him more and more (just not peas, he HATES peas) and the kiddo just gets taller not chubbier! Maybe someday I will have a chubby baby. But for now I will enjoy my tall skinny one! He sure is a cutie!
The Face I See All Day Long :)

January 24, 2012

He LOVES standing!

There are a few hairs on that cute little head I promise :)

THE Cutest Kiddo around!

1 comment:

  1. He is very cute and look at all those new tricks!! My kids will be so confused the next time we see him because he won't be much of a baby at all by then!

    ReplyDelete